- 10th June, 2018
- 10:00am - 3:00pm
- 4630 N Cumberland, Chicago, IL
On June 10th, 2018 help us “Cover Young Heads to Heal Young Hearts” and join our 4th annual Hair Cutting event benefiting Children With Hair Loss foundation.
Children With Hair Loss is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization that provides human hair replacements at no cost to children and young adults facing medically-related hair loss. When a child’s hair is lost due to Cancer treatments, Alopecia, Trichotillomania, Burns, etc., the painful effects are far deeper than just cosmetic. Each year, the number of children requesting our hair replacements increases and with your support, we can continue to increase the number of children we are able to help in the future!
Help us “Cover Young Heads to Heal Young Hearts.” In order to do so please follow these requirements:
- Hair should be at least 8 inches in length or longer is preferred.
- Hair must be clean and dry, pony-tailed and/or braided (this keeps the hair in one direction).
- Place rubberband or pony tail holder on each end.
- Non-chemically treated hair is preferred (but any hair in good condition will be accepted).
- Gray hair is accepted.
- Print hair donation form.
- Place donation form and hair in ziplock bag
- Donors are given a certificate in appreciation for their kindness.
- Zig Zag Hair & Makup Studio 4630 N Cumberland, Chicago, IL
- Estetica Beauty Salon 7831 W 95th St, Hickory Hills, IL
- Top One Salon 401 E. North Ave #4 Villa Park, IL